Robert Kaiser wrote:
> John Boyle wrote:
>> you just seem to be as Imperial Minded as
>> the Kaiser was in WWI!
>
> Right, that's why he had already introduced UK-style democracy in
> mostz parts of his monarchy.
>
> Interestingly, you haven't understood yet that joking on someone's
> name will not make him like you better, though I thought that was
> something most people learn e.g. in the Army. Perhaps it was the Navy
> where people learned the really useful things in life, then.
>
> Let's discuss real facts once your blood has stopped Boyling, OK?
>
> Robert Kaiser

To Robert Kaiser: I have to laugh because you finally made a funny but
not really sarcastic joke! I spent 21 years in the Army, and you
probably have no idea of how many variations on my last name I heard!
Not only that, but guess who got picked for details, not always first
but 2nd or 3rd! We had too many people with names that too many
Sergeants did not want to pronounce or could not, so it was either
"Alphabet" or "Boyle" or anyway else they could get the number they
needed for details!! As you may have already noticed, I sent you, just a
little while ago, a hopefully reasoned, non-sarcastic request for help!
Now, if you and I can keep it on that level, maybe I can finally get
something to work, since you are completely determined on your course!
If I, first of all, had any knowledge of how to program, or even knew
some people who could, I might try, but I do not and can not! I do have
a 2 year College degree, but it was in the physical aspects NOT in the
programming, as I do have a very weak spot when it comes to advanced
math! I do not and can not make head nor tail out of Boolean Algebra,
yet I can use just about all the test equipment to check out something
and diagnose it enough to fix it, but NOT COMPUTER CODE! Again, sorry
for the CAPS. But, again, I also wish someone in your association, could
do something about writing out a good, fairly detailed explanation of
how to, and maybe then you would NOT be getting all the anger even from
others , or just the statement they are dropping 2.0 and going back to
1.1.18, maybe! :-\

--
Old Sarge-John Boyle
IN GOD WE TRUST!