Hartmut Figge wrote:
Arne:

As I said, I can see the point in threading By the "References" line
in the header. The backside of threading by subject is that when I
receive mails sent from mail programs (i.e. OE) "translated" to my
native language (Swedish) they may not thread correctly, since the
"Re:" is changed to "SV:". So the subject line can have a lot of "Re:
SV: Re: SV: after posting back and forth several times. ;)

----- user.js -----
user_pref("mailnews.localizedRe", "SV,Sv");