Mike C wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:34:11 -0500, hawker wrote:

I'm asking all this because I'm currently questing why I am staying on
Seamonkey. I like a few things about it over Firefox/Thunderbird but
with 2.0 out and many extensions broken or no longer supporting
Seamonkey - all of which still work in Firefox I'm questing why I'm so

Hi!

Which extensions that you are personally concerned about that are broken
or not longer supporting SeaMonkey? We are currently planning an
outreach program targeting extension authors who used to support the old
Mozilla Suite or SeaMonkey 1.x, to encourage them to resume support for
the Suite. If you let us know about any specific extensions we can add
those authors to our email spam^Wmarketing campaign.

I'm also still, on some computers, still a Eudora user even though that
program, with all that is great about it, is getting almost to the point
of unusable with poor current standards support.  So perhaps I'm just an
anachronism wishing still for the days of 110baud teletype BBSs again ;)

Have you tried the latest Eudora 8 betas?

Phil

I don't think RoboForm supports SM 2 yet.
http://www.roboform.com/browsers.html

Mike C

The SkyPilot Theme needs some minor adjustment to not conflict with quote colors.

I've sent a notice to SailFish support email and to his support forum nadda from either.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com