Rufus schrieb:
Martin Freitag wrote:
Rufus schrieb:
Just been looking over the user options between the two, and I have to
say that as far as the user is concerned, 1.1.18 had/has far more user
flexibility for configuration, far more informative dialog boxes,
buttons I could actually use, and with few exceptions behaved as I
wanted it to...

Which configuration options and buttons are missing for you now?
Have you filed enhancements bugs for them?

Martin

Not being able to turn Javascript on for the Browser or Mail/News
individually,

Afaik Mail/News does not execute Javacript in SM2, so you turn it on/off for the browser individually ;-)

not knowing just what form of encryption is being applied
where and to what

Browser? MailNews?

smaller non-user friendly buttons,

This only targets the progress window of downloads, right? I haven't seen other buttons shrinking in SM2 that much.

no Forms Manager...to name a few.

This is no button and no preference ;-)
(though I know many people are missing it of course)

I've already been informed that things like the Forms Manager are dead
and gone for good.

"Only" until someone steps in to develop one.

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.asciiribbon.org/index-de.html