On 12/30/2009 12:29 PM, Rick Merrill wrote:
> I was about to reply that "gee, it works for me" when I noticed that I
> was actually running version 1.1.18!
>
> This also explains why I thought I was reading Usenet posts I had
> already read - it turns out I had been using the older version!
>
> Now I have to figure out what 'click' gets what version.
>
> But aside from that confusion, I like SM 2.0 very much indeed!

Keep in mind that if there is an instance of 1.1.X running when you
attempt to launch 2.0, you'll get another 1.1.X instance (unless you
do some command-line magic to prevent that).

Assuming you're running Windows (you don't say) - If you had quick\
launch enabled for 1.1.X, that will explain it. Disable that so it
doesn't start it automatically when you start Windows.