Robert Kaiser wrote:
phillipm wrote:
On Dec 30, 3:13 pm, Robert Kaiser<ka...@kairo.at> wrote:
phillipm wrote:
major problem: Seamonkey will not open HTML files located on my HD ...

This is known and will be fixed in the 2.0.2 update.

Any idea how soon that might be? If more than a couple of weeks I
should probably just go back to previous version.

The plan for this is early February - if we happen to do a 2.0.2 in the
first half of January, then it will probably not contain this but only
fixes to even worse things, like security issues, breakage of even
working in some cases, crashes or freezes. If that happens (and it's
somewhat likely), then the planned February update that will contain
this fix will be renamed to 2.0.3 - but it still majorly depends on
finding a fix for the mail compose freeze that affects many Windows users.

Robert Kaiser

Is there a workaround for this? e.g. by changing an extension association in the registry?