Rufus skriver:
Stefan wrote:
Stefan skriver:
Rufus skriver:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
phillipm wrote:
major problem: Seamonkey will not open HTML files located on my HD
not when double-clicked, not with keyboard command, not with Finder
menu option either. The application will launch but the file is not
displayed ... just a blank screen. The only way to get the page to
display is you use the "Open File..." menu within Seamonkey. !?!??!
Very odd ... Any clues?

This is known and will be fixed in the 2.0.2 update.

Robert Kaiser

This is working for me with 2.0.1 - if I double click on an HTML file
located in a folder, it opens just as I would expect.

No one mentioned it in this thread, but the issue only happens when
SeaMonkey is already running.

/Stefan
And it's Mac-only (just to clarify).

Ok - with SM running it's not working, but I'm not getting a blank page
- my Home page comes up in a new window, even though I have my Pref set
to open a new tab.

I'm also using a Macbook Pro like the OP, running SnoLep.

Yeah, it depends on your new window preference (phillipm should have his set to open a blank page)

/Stefan