MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 11/1/2010 22:12, OldTimer told the world:
OldTimer wrote:
But now I'm still left with the two questions:

1) I understand I originally disabled the compatibility check.  How can
I be sure it has been enabled and if it hasn't, how can I enable it in
the light of my comments in my previous message?

Just open the Add-On list. If compatibility is still disabled, you will
see a warning and a button to re-enable it.

2) Do you think any of this has anything to do with SM "compose"
freezing?  If not, I'll start another thread for this problem.

I'm unaware of any connection, but then, I don't use the Composer. But
you may try disabling Folderpane Tools now that you set things the way
you like -- no, the account order will *not* revert to the way it was
before.

I updated SM to 2.0.2 and everything is now working.
Thanks for all your help. This has been a blast and I've learned a little more about SM in the process.

Thanks, again
Ed