MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 9/1/2010 18:57, OldTimer told the world:

The install instruction at the download site (www.chuonthis.com)stated to save the file to [SeaMonkey] but I don't know which file to use.

1) c:\Documents & Settings\sony\Application Data\Mozilla\Seamonkey ? (There's also an "extension" subfolder in Mozilla).

2) c:\program Files\Mozilla.org\SeaMonkey ?

For the time being I've placed the download file (folderpane.xpi) on my desktop.

The install instructions are to open Tools and select "Extensions" and click Install button. The Tools menu in either SM folder (above) doesn't have "Extensions, but does have "Add-on Manager". However when I click on "Add-on Manager" there's no folderpane extension listed.

And I thought I was doing so well getting it downloaded to my PC.
Can you take me through the next steps?

Oh, you are almost there. You already have the folderpane.xpi file, and
you already know where the Add-On Manager is.
Now:
- Open the Add-On Manager.
- Click on the second icon (Extensions) -- the one that looks like a
green jigsaw puzzle piece.
- Click on the "Install" button on the lower left.
- Select the folderpane.xpi file from where you saved it (apparently
your desktop) and open it.

There you go!

Is it still possible using SM2 WebBrowser part to open the folderpane.xpi file ?