On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:56:20 -0600, Michael Gordon wrote:

> I have waited several months to see the improvements in SM 2.x, but all
> I saw was a severely broken product.  SM 2.x trashed my address books,
> pass words, forms, and all of the extensions I used for creating and
> testing we pages.

That's impossible. SeaMonkey 2.0 does not use the same profile or
install location as SeaMonkey 1.1. SM 2.0 does not touch your 1.1
extensions, address books, passwords, etc at all.

Perhaps what you meant is that 2.0 failed to import your 1.1 profile.
You might not known that you can manually force migration using the
-migration command line switch but if you had asked here we could have
given you the right advice.

Phil