Phillip Jones wrote:

I've resigned myself to admit. as much fussing and gnashing of teeth we users do a bout a missing feature it goes in one ear and out the other. Developers, Develop, and have no interest in what the end user wants or needs.

It's not that the developers don't care, it's that Seamonkey is just a mashup of Firefox, Thunderbird, and Chazilla. It's not independent code, so unless Firefox gets a decent forms manager I can't see one in Seamonkey.

The goal seems to be to provide the suite option with a minimum of resources rather than to fork an independent code base which could have enhanced features, like the webkit code chrome and safari reportedly are using. That's done quite well. From Robert's constant comments about resources, I suspect that what we have is a struggle.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>