David E. Ross wrote:
On 1/18/2010 4:12 PM, Ralph wrote:
"C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" %1

You need a separate set of quotes around the %1.

Thanks David.. but
Adding quotes around the %1 does not make it work.. ("C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" "%1") I changed my default browser to Firefox and the "internet shortcuts" work just fine. Strangely the data in the Tools> Folder options> \\Edit has not changed, it still shows SeaMonkey and the path. When I change to IE as my default browser it changes (and shortcuts work). Changing back to SeaMonkey as the default writes the correct path back but sadly does not work.

Any more ideas??