After their latest site redesign, my hosting company's website won't let me login -- unless, of course I use The Other Browser.

<https://sitecontrol-sp.hostway.com/>

Can anyone say what the problem is? W3C validator returns 8 errors, 13 warnings, but I'm not sophisticated enough to see if any of these is the problem.

When I login with IE, I get one of those little spinners like a flash video buffering, and periodically it says things like "loading configuration," "loading preferences," etc. When I login with SM, I get the same thing, but it just says "loading," and after a while it goes blank and returns me to the login page. I can't look at the code in the video, which I suppose is the point.

UA spoofing doesn't help.

Thanks.

Paul B. Gallagher