George Carden schrieb:
BeeNeR wrote:
On or about 1/31/2010 10:58 AM, George Carden typed the following:
The old ways I am aware of for printing a list of passwords from the
Password Manager don't seem to work in SeaMonkey V2.

This link describes what I'd been doing...

http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_pw.php

Ed, or anyone, what is the best way to print passwords now in version 2?

Thanks!

-George

Try https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2848

Only works with Firefox...not SeaMonkey.

Someone who really wants to use it should ask the author to add SeaMonkey 2.x support, that should be quite easy to do in this case, and Justin surely knows how to do it.

Robert Kaiser