NoOp wrote:
On 02/05/2010 06:25 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:
George Carden

I tried to install it, and I get the Incompatible Extension message:
"Password Exporter 1.2 could not be installed because it is not
compatible with SeaMonkey 2.0.2."

I was able to install and even use it but could not find a program to
open it.
MicroSoft. Excel 2008 or 2004 are supposed to open cvs files. when
trying to open was not recognized.

Perhaps there is a 'operator headspace issue'; I can save as an xml and
open the resulting file from SeaMonkey: File|Open File (from the
browser) and see the results. I can also save as a .csv - simply give it
a .csv filename extension and open in OpenOffice.org (click tabs as the
seperator). If OOo can open it, Excel can.

what's hard about opening Word or Excel and pointing to the cvs file and when you point to it it greyed out which indicated it unsupported. and when you save as xml and try opening with SM2 all that shows up is the Quicktime symbol with with question mark over top which indicates unsupported type. I've been using a Mac since 1986 (SE/30) so I think I know how to open files.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com