Phillip Jones wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 30/1/2010 22:50, Mike C told the world:
I'm sticking with v1.1.18 because of the add ons (mainly RoboForm).

I'd be curious to see how many of you are also sticking with v1.1.18 for
the time being. Reasons??

I miss exactly *one* thing about 1.1.x: Multizilla. Yes, it's a pretty
*BIG* thing.

Still, that's not enough to make me go back. Better standards support
(which means I can use my bank from SM now), the Add-On Manager, more
add-ons and updated versions of some I already used... the new
DownThemAll by itself is worth the upgrade.

Most Banks don't accept any and browser that has a version number of
Version 1.x on anything. My bank Suntrust said the didn't accept a
version one of any browser. I change the the user agent to add /not
FireFox 2.0 would work just fine. As soon as I switched to SM I didn't
have to use the altered UA string.

Try MrTech Extension and see if Multizalla works with forced compatibility.

I don't think trying to force in MultiZilla is a good idea at all. It is/was a hige extension, almost a new application unto itself. I can't imagine it working on the new SM, but I could imagine it breaking everything.

Lee