Nairda wrote:

On a slightly different note. Is anyone else that's still using SM 1.1.18 having trouble with chat in facebook (FB)? It always give the error message: Facebook Chat Error
Could not connect to Facebook Chat at this time.

FB chat always has been flakey for me.  I use SM 1117 and IE 8.
Neither works very well.  However...  The new FB seems to be
a lot better.  They may have revised chat as well.

Also on FB, the top "status update" ("write something") text box. I click in it and the mouse pointer changes to a text pointer, the box gets a bit larger, but no cursor appears, and I can't type anything in the box. The "attach" links work though. As does everything else on FB.

I think they renamed that to "whats on your mind".  SM 1117 never
has worked very well with FB.  I use IE 8 for FB and for all
applications that have boxes and forms.

It all works fine with Google Chrome.

Suggestions anyone? (besides updating to 2.x that is! :) )

Cheers.