Chris Ilias wrote:
On 10-02-04 11:50 PM, Rufus wrote:
...funny you should say. I said something very similar about
"workarounds" requiring the user to fiddle around with about:config and
pretty much got crapped all over by some members of the SM team.

Yes - I agree with you. A user should not have to do what I describe if
there is a true desire on behalf of the product to provide an ability
for the user to be able to perform that function regularly - the
capability should be provided within the SM interface.

But you asked me IF and HOW I did it, not how I thought it should be done.

Yes, I had to ask you. It's not something you've ever suggested without being asked.

Agreed. So I just gave a straight forward answer to a straight forward question...

--
     - Rufus