Mark Hansen wrote:

On 2/20/2010 7:33 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

BeeNeR wrote:

You can check the e-mail address here.  If it returns good
there's a problem someplace.

<http://hexillion.com/email_validation/>

Not as far as I can tell. The site promises email validation, but
when I entered a test address all I got was a list of free online
network utilities. It was a complete waste of time.

Try just a little harder. On that page, click on the email dossier link: <http://centralops.net/co/EmailDossier.aspx>

Yeah, I found that page when you posted it earlier, and as I said in my thank-you note, it works fine.

But it's poor website design to offer an input window saying "enter an email address here and we'll test it" and then return a list of links, one of which is the real tester, instead of the test results.

Paul B. Gallagher