Bill Davidsen wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
BeeNeR wrote:

You can check the e-mail address here.  If it returns good there's a
problem someplace.

<http://hexillion.com/email_validation/>

Not as far as I can tell. The site promises email validation, but when I entered a test address all I got was a list of free online network utilities. It was a complete waste of time.

I suspect you didn't follow the directions. You type in the address and then click the button. If you hit ENTER instead of clicking you get a bunch of ads.

Nope, that doesn't work either.

I get exactly the same list of utilities I described before.

Do I need to use the browser from the Evil Empire?

Paul B. Gallagher