MCBastos wrote:

Interviewed by CNN on 3/3/2010 20:44, MCBastos told the world:

Interviewed by CNN on 3/3/2010 20:07, Paul B. Gallagher told the
world:

Nope, that doesn't work either.

I get exactly the same list of utilities I described before.

Do I need to use the browser from the Evil Empire?

No, I figured it out. The form in the main page is broken, sure,
but when you get that list of utilities, click on the "email
dossier" utility. That will give you a real working form.

Or better yet, go directly to this page:

<http://centralops.net/co/EmailDossier.aspx>

Does anyone else here have déjà vu?

Didn't we go through all this last week?

Can we please stop beating this dead horse?

Paul B. Gallagher