»Q« wrote:
In<news:cl6dnehxds4_xgnwnz2dnuvz_gudn...@mozilla.org>,
Mark Hansen<m...@nospamwinfirst.com>  wrote:

On 3/7/2010 5:10 PM, Philip Chee wrote:
On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:37:18 +0100, Ray_Net wrote:

Prefable, so you can choose to NEVER have this happen and instead
dl manually from website. But *MOST* people prefer this.

Where did you find that "*MOST* people prefer this." ?
You have asked and collected the answers from all ?

The people in the SeaMonkey forums on Mozillazine have been
uniformly appreciative of the autoupdate feature.

In fact, I've been watching these forums for years, and it's a feature
that's been begged for as long as I can remember.

Another measure of how much people like it is how few people turn it
off.

Correct ... anyway, i prefer to known what's going on my pc. I prefer to be "only" informed about an update. So i can choice when i will do the update; and also i prefer initiate myself the download/update. By uninstall the SM current version, re-boot, download an install teh new version. This way of doing avoid old stuff in the windows registry like:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey\1.1.11(en)
and also under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\mozilla.org\mozilla current version 1.9.1.8

May i remove those two items without dammage ?