"Stanimir Stamenkov"   ...
Is there a way (extension?) to allow one to zoom just text without bothering the default full zoom? It is all right if the solution provides full zoom while the default is text zoom. I just want to have text zoom and full zoom separately without the need to constantly change the application wide setting. // Stanimir

Hi Stanimir,
Firefox itself will allow to to choose, but wouldn't be what you want.
browser.zoom.full True(default)/False browser.zoom.siteSpecific True(default)/False
Ctrl++ (zoom in),  Ctrl+- (zoom out),  Ctrl+0  (return to normal)

Image Zoom will selectively zoom a single image, so combined with any
other method of zooming probably fulfills your need.

Image Zoom, Right click on an image and select a zoom option from the popup menu, or, hold down the right mouse button in combination with the mouse wheel to zoom in or out on a single image image. (Compatible with "Mouse Zoom"
    http://imagezoom.yellowgorilla.net/

Mouse Zoom,  Zoom all text and images on page with the mouse.  Hold the right
    mouse button and turn the mouse wheel to zoom in/out. Hold the right mouse
button and click left to reset to normal font size. [Options]. Compatible with Firefox's own text zoom (Ctrl+0, Ctrl++, Ctrl+-) controls. [options] Displays zoom level when changing. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2244

AutoHide,  Hide/See the toolbars of your choice in Full Screen (F11/context) or
    Shift+F11 for Full Window mode.  differences from Firefox because you can
    choose which toolbars to show or hide, and it offer Full Window mode

A couple of zoom searches from the Addons site search bar  (May show old
extensions)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=zoom&cat=all&as=true&appid=1&hver=any&atype=0&pid=1&lup=&pp=100&sort=name
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=zoom

A site search at mozillazine.org (paste into a Google search)
 site:kb.mozillazine.org -intitle:talk browser.zoom

For more information see
  http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm#zoom
  http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/keyboard.htm
  http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/mouse.htm
--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site