Sat, 3 Apr 2010 17:13:55 -0400, /David McRitchie/:

Mouse Zoom, Zoom all text and images on page with the mouse. Hold the right mouse button and turn the mouse wheel to zoom in/out. Hold the right mouse button and click left to reset to normal font size. [Options]. Compatible with Firefox's own text zoom (Ctrl+0, Ctrl++, Ctrl+-) controls. [options] Displays zoom level when changing. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2244

Thank you for providing such a comprehensive list of options (see the original message for all of them). I was hoping the Mouse Zoom extension will give me what I want but it just provides an alternative input for the global zoom option - either full zoom or text only zoom. What I really want is having both zoom methods available at the same time.

--
Stanimir