Frog wrote:

Thanks for the help. After reading the message from MCBastos, I decided to look at why 1.1.19 worked and 2.0.4 did not. I found the file np-mswmp.dll was included in the SeaMonkey/Plugin folder for 1.1.19 and that is was not included in the SeaMonkey/Plugin folder for 2.0.4. I then copied the np-mswmp.dll file in 1.1.19 and pasted it to the 2.0.4 plugin folder. I can now access the Old Faithful page in 2.0.4 as I have done in the past on 1.1.19. I do intend to explore the suggestion to visit David Ross's web page in the next few days.

http://www.rossde.com/internet/sniffing.html

I want to understand internet sniffing and how it may be impacting on my internet experience.

Thanks again for the help.

Frog

You may want to read this: http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html#WMP . Note that, if Firefox is not present, the WMP 11 browser plugin installer places the plugin into C:\PFiles\Plugins. When I do a new installation for Seamonkey, I get the plugin from the aforementioned folder.