Frog wrote:

I succeeded in making the move from 1.1.19 to 2.0.4, with a few small
problems.  The one I am attempting to resolve at the present time has to
do with opening an Old Faithful page.  Here is a summary of that
problem--I hope somebody can help me solve my problem.

I first go to:

http://www.nps.gov/archive/yell/oldfaithfulcam.htm

Once there, I next click "Old Faithful Geyser Live!" at the top of this
page.

On the next page, I click "Launch Old Faithful Geyser Live!—Video WebCam."

The next page has a yellow banner at the top with the following printed
in that banner:

Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page.
Install Missing Plugins

I then click:

Install Missing Plugins

On to the next page:

Plugin Finder Service
Available Plugin Downloads
Fhe following plugins are available:
(check in the box) Windows Media Player 11
Some plugins may require additional information from you during
installation.
Press Next to install these plugins.
Back       Next

I clicked:

Next

I then get a new window as follows:

Plugin Finder Service
No plugins were installed.
Windows Media Player 11     Not Available     Manual Install
Find out more about Plugins or manually find missing plugins.
Back      Finish

Clicking Finish takes me back to where I once had the page with the
yellow banner at the top (now less the yellow banner).

Clicking Manual Install takes me to this address:

http://port25.technet.com/pages/windows-media-player-firefox-plugin-download.aspx

I manually downloaded the software and then moved to install this
software.  Well, I was only given one option, and that was
repair...guess what, I clicked repair.  It went through the process of
doing the repair--and I then returned to the Old Faithful web can.  I
again got the yellow banner window.

Question: Is this one of the plugins that hasn't been rewritten for
SeaMonkey or am I doing something wrong again?  Any words of advice/help
would be appreciated.

Frog

If your on a Mac you need to download and install the Plugin Flip4Mac which allows viewing of WMA/WMV files in Quicktime.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com