Henry wrote:
I'm running a Dell computer with 3GHz processor, 2 G Ram and WinXP Pro SP2.

I now have Mozilla 1.7.8 and want to upgrade to Seamonkey 2.04. Will
that upgrade or do I have to go through a Seamonkey 1.x first?

Thanks

Henry
I recently upgraded to 2.0.4 from Netscape 7.2 (yes, it' still round!). It went flawlessly. Everything came through, including the Microsoft Favorites and address book (which I promptly deleted). Note that my profile was in the default location.

The one glitch I caused myself, by choosing "use existing home page" over "use Seamonkey home page", thinking that my existing home page maybe hadn't converted (couldn't check at that point). It had, with no problem. Figured out what I'd done, fixed it, and have been delighted with SM.

Win XP SP2

Larry