On 7/25/10 8:42 PM, Henry wrote:
> The reason I didn't consider 2.0.6 is that usually when new versions
> come out they are buggy and it takes awhile for the bugs to get worked
> out.
>
> Henry
>

> d...@kd4e.com wrote:
>
>> Have you considered updating to 2.0.6 while you are going
>> through the hassle?
>>
>>  > David E. Ross wrote:

>>> I believe you should choose a different directory for SeaMonkey itself
>>> and a different directory for the profile.

There should be no new features.  This should be a "stability" and
security fix.  "Stability" means that some important bugs have been
fixed.  "Security" means that the developers concentrated on fixing bugs
that relate to being vulnerable to malware.

The next version with some new capabilities will likely be 2.1 (NOT
2.0.1).

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross