Cruz, Jaime wrote:
How does one get the latest Flash Player for Seamonkey? They've changed their *&#$ing site so that it wants to install an "Add On" to Seamonkey, which won't install because it's not FireFox.

I changed the setting to bypass Compatibility checking so it installs... but it won't RUN because it says you're not running Firefox!!

They USED to have a web link where you could get the Windows Installer file directly, but that link has disappeared. How the *&^# are we supposed to get the latest fixes if those JACKASSES take away the SIMPLEST way of installing... you know... the way that actually WORKED???

Flash keeps a listing on your comp of every flash site you
have ever visited.  I have not found a way around that, yet.