Cruz, Jaime wrote:
How does one get the latest Flash Player for Seamonkey?  They've changed
their *&#$ing site so that it wants to install an "Add On" to Seamonkey,
which won't install because it's not FireFox.

I changed the setting to bypass Compatibility checking so it installs...
but it won't RUN because it says you're not running Firefox!!

They USED to have a web link where you could get the Windows Installer
file directly, but that link has disappeared. How the *&^# are we
supposed to get the latest fixes if those JACKASSES take away the
SIMPLEST way of installing... you know... the way that actually WORKED???

Don't get me going about the morons at Adobe. I got the installer from here:

http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe

--
 JD..