cyberzen wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :
cyberzen wrote:

instead of

but this seems to be corrected for me with the last release SM 2.0.8

finally the problem is not solved

I can see the content type set to text/csv and garbage in text inline

If the sender (or his email program) is lying to your email program by
marking the attachment as text/csv, the only solution is to save the
file (with the pdf extension, of course) and then tell Windows to open
it. When it sees ".pdf," it will know to launch the appropriate program
(it won't see the erroneous MIME header).

But if the problem is in your list of helper applications, that's easily
fixed -- just edit the PDF entry and supply the correct information.

the sender is me, and I use seamonkey (along time ago), the message is
sent to myself (bcc)
I can tell that seamonkey makes the problem since some months (i dont
remember which release of v2)
there is no problem on how to view the attachment afterwards, the reader
could be embedded or not. In fact I prefer that the reader is not embedded.
I though john described clearly the problem at the first time, but I can
see that he is in v1.1.19 , at this time I did not have the problem.

OK, well, I was confused when you said "this seems to be corrected for me" and then immediately followed that with "the problem is not solved." How can it be corrected but not solved?

Paul B. Gallagher