Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :
cyberzen wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :

OK, well, I was confused when you said "this seems to be corrected for
me" and then immediately followed that with "the problem is not solved."
How can it be corrected but not solved?

I understand it is confusing,

in fact it does appears most of the time,
I browsed again the sent folder of two accounts, messages with pdf
attachments, it seemed to have disappeared for one account in 2.0.8
but it appeared again afterwards..

it seems to appear the first time in 2.0.4 for me
up to now, I do not know what triggers a pdf to be set
in the message

am I the only one to have this ?

Chais pas, écoutons...

seaching in google :
shows that the problem is not new
renaming the mimetypes.rdf file (stop seamonkey before, and restart after) seems to have fixed it
this file can be garbaged, I dont know why

--
cyberzen