cyberzen wrote:

instead of

but this seems to be corrected for me with the last release SM 2.0.8

finally the problem is not solved

I can see the content type set to text/csv and garbage in text inline

If the sender (or his email program) is lying to your email program by marking the attachment as text/csv, the only solution is to save the file (with the pdf extension, of course) and then tell Windows to open it. When it sees ".pdf," it will know to launch the appropriate program (it won't see the erroneous MIME header).

But if the problem is in your list of helper applications, that's easily fixed -- just edit the PDF entry and supply the correct information.

Paul B. Gallagher