Chris Ilias wrote:
On 10-11-21 6:16 PM, Rufus wrote:
2. Open Terminal, and enter the following command:
/Applications/SeaMonkey.app/Contents/MacOS/seamonkey-bin -p

What does this do?...

It starts SeaMonkey in the profile manager. As explained in the above
URL, "SeaMonkey saves your personal information such as bookmarks,
passwords, mail and news messages, installed add-ons and user
preferences in a set of files called your profile, which is stored in a
separate location from the SeaMonkey program files."

Ok - I already launch the Profile Manager at SM startup, so no need to use Terminal to do so.

You can create multiple profiles, and creating a new one will not delete
the old one. If you don't experience the crashing problem in a new
profile, then we know that the cause of the problem is in your current
profile, but somewhere else.

I have have to two Profiles set up, and set up a third one...but none are crashing since the last series. Since then I've also rebuilt my Whereis and Locate databases and updated Prebindings using the MainMenu utility. So far this SM Profile has been stable for a day now.

...but that's also happened before and then the crashing resumed. Keeping watch.

--
     - Rufus