I have had issues with User access on the program files directory.
User mode does not seem to give enough access to that directory.
Try installing Seamonkey into somewhere else and see what happens.
For one machine I had to make a directory C:\Programs\ rather than C:\Program Files\ and install most apps there in order to run as user mode.

Hawker