/David E. Ross/ said:
> I'm finding more and more Web sites with streaming broadcasts that
> use Flash or some application embedded in a Web page to play the
> stream. This means that, as soon as I go to another Web page or
> change my profile, I lose the broadcast.  Sometimes, this also
> happens with Windows Media Player, for which I recently disabled the
> plugin.
>
> Is there some way (perhaps an extension) that forces such a stream
> into an application external to SeaMonkey (e.g., Winamp, RealPlayer)
> so that playing the stream is no longer tied to a particular Web
> page?

FILE|OPEN WEB PAGE|OPEN IN NEW BROWSER WINDOW.

The new window won't disturb the old.

Or try <SHIFT>clicking on the SM icon in the taskbar.  That should start
another instance, which will open browser, mail, composer or the address
book, depending upon which you have SM configured to open, under
EDIT|PREFS|APPEARANCE.