Stan wrote:

> Seems like there are a number of sites where they tell me I need
> JavaScript enabled.  I check Preferences/Advanced/Scripts and Plugins
> and it is enabled.
>
> For example, at the very bottom of this page:
> http://www.capecodfactoryoutlet.com/index.php/store-directory

That particular piece of JavaScript attempts to hide the contact email
address ( ccfom1 @ aol.com ) from spambots. You can see the script if
you View Source of the page. The site is created with the Joomla CMS.

Do you have any other browsers installed that you could test this page
with?  What version of SeaMonkey?  It works for me as expected in all my
browsers.

--
   -bts