Sat, 01 Jan 2011 15:47:09 -0500, /Stan/:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sat, 01 Jan 2011 09:53:49 -0500, /Stan/:

Seems like there are a number of sites where they tell me I need
JavaScript enabled. I check Preferences/Advanced/Scripts and Plugins
and it is enabled.

For example, at the very bottom of this page:
http://www.capecodfactoryoutlet.com/index.php/store-directory

Do you have an extension which could be additionally blocking
scripts,
like NoScript [1] and/or Adblock Plus [2]? Start in safe mode to see
whether it is the case.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/722/
[2] https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/1865/

I do have Noscript which I just installed a week ago.

Did you try running in safe mode [1], that is with all extensions been disabled, or just disable the NoScript extension temporarily to see if the problem persists? If there's no problem then check your NoScript extension settings (sorry, haven't used it so couldn't guess more).

[1] http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.11/#troubleshooting

--
Stanimir