NoOp wrote:
On 02/25/2011 02:22 PM, Walter wrote:

NoOp wrote:
On 02/25/2011 11:36 AM, Walter wrote:

NoOp wrote:
Seems to be sufficent infor for a bug report. Go to the first one above
&    click on 'Bugzilla - Report this Crash'.

Bug # 636797 reported.

You should include the crash report information/links in that&   and also
include the weather url that you were viewing when it kept crashing.
However, see Roberts info that F signatures are Flash related. So you
might check to see if you have the latest flash version&   perhaps try
clearing your cache (memory&   disk) to see if that has any effect.

What flash version do you have installed? You can check in
'about:plugins' and also:
http://flash.com

Flash is current, weather URL is part of information included in crash
report.

At this point, I will just live with it and hope that next SM update
will have found and fixed it.

A big thanks for all the help and suggestions. I know just enough about
computers to be dangerous.

My point is that this is the entirety of your bug report:
<quote>
Walter      2011-02-25 11:32:35 PST

rv:1.9.1.16)
Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11
Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.1.16)
Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11

Crashes with crash message and automatically reported to Mozilla. Results
posted to mozilla.support.seamonkey

Reproducible: Sometimes

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Cannot reproduce the problem.
2.
3.
</quote>

You *need* to provide, as a minimum, the about:crashes info that you've
provided in this thread. No one will be able to determine what your
report is about with the information you provided.

My apologies for not including additional information on the bug report. This is first time to submit a bug report and obviously another instance of "knowing just enough to be dangerous".

I will continue running SM when it will run without crashes and restart when it does crash in hopes somebody will look at all the information I have posted in this forum and make sense of it.

Again, thanks for your assistance.