Robert Kaiser wrote:
Walter schrieb:
At this point, I will just live with it and hope that next SM update
will have found and fixed it.

SeaMonkey updates cannot fix Flash crashing, very probably. The positive
side is that in 2.1 versions, SeaMonkey doen't crash when Flash crashes,
so you'll only get a sad face plugins symbol on the page because the
Flash plugin crashed, but the browser will still run.
You can try 2.1 Beta 2 if you dare to see that and confine the crash to
the plugin itself.

Robert Kaiser

Robert,

Thanks for the additional information. I think I will wait for the final version of 2.1 and live with the crashes. The only problem is the nuisance of having to restart SM again and the second time I can go back to the exact same page and it works OK. Aren't computers wonderful? (when they work right?)

You guys do a remarkable job keeping SM up, running and current. Thanks for your efforts.