Ray_Net wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 04/05/2011 11:16, Ray_Net told the world:
S. Beaulieu wrote:
When i try to install adobe reader from the web (
http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/ ), it ends with inside SM the message:
"Adobe DLM (powered by getPlus(R)) 1.6.2.102 could not be installed
because it is not compatible with SeaMonkey 2.0.10."

What could i do ?

Did you say that i just need to copy:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll
to the directory:
C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\plugins\
?

If you have firefox and seamonkey both installed, you can copy anything in the firefox plugin folder to the seamonkey plugin folder. I recently did this when (my mind went blank) either the quicktime or some other plugin would not install to seamonkey.