Ray_Net wrote:
S. Beaulieu wrote:
When i try to install adobe reader from the web (
http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/ ), it ends with inside SM the message:
"Adobe DLM (powered by getPlus(R)) 1.6.2.102 could not be installed
because it is not compatible with SeaMonkey 2.0.10."

What could i do ?

Install Foxit Reader instead. Fully SM compatible and much lighter too.

www.foxitsoftware.com

Too late .... i already succed with IE8 (i am in windows7) - The
remaining problem is that my SM is now without the Adobe plug-in.
Ray,

I have found that sometimes during the installation of an up-grade plug-in the older version is "disabled" in SM. When the newer version is installed it fails to enable SM for the plug-in. Check in SM Mail, or Browser Tools/Add-On Manager and see if your Adobe Reader version is enabled.

Michael G