Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sat, 21 May 2011 12:23:40 -0700, /Rufus/:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 11-05-21 11:01 AM, Keith Whaley wrote:

Since moving from SM 1.1.18 to SM 2.0.13, I find my password manager
only remembers (lists) two from those over 25 saved.

Where may I find the other 23+ and how may I access them from my
menu bar in 2.0.13?

If I remember correctly, that was a display issue when changing formats.
Delete just one entry, and that should update the display.

Really? If so, I never noticed it...was that fixed in 2.0.14 then?

I have 40+ stored entries and they all display in SM 2.0.14 - there
is a scroll bar, or I can drag/expand the window to see them all at
once.

I think Chris meant the problem may appear after upgrading, not that you
would normally see it.

...or changing Themes, perhaps? I've never had an issue with displaying the contents of the Password Manager.

--
     - Rufus