Fri, 20 May 2011 01:08:07 +0300, /Stanimir Stamenkov/:

It appears the saved password is not prefilled if there's
autocomplete="off" attribute in/on the form. The nsLoginManager.js
hack doesn't appear to work for me using my primary long time
profile, but trying a fresh new one appears to prefill the password
with <https://www.caloaks.com/>. Have you tried creating a new
profile to try with?

Starting in safe-mode appears to make it work with my primary profile, also, so it must be some of my extensions interfering with that - you may try starting in safe-mode to verify if it makes any difference for you, too.

--
Stanimir