Rick Merrill wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Some times a see some thread being underlined ... but did not contain
any un-readed post.

Is it a problem with SM or the server "news.mozilla.org" owning
"mozilla.support.seamonkey" ?

This situation is ennoying.

Hey, Ray, sound to me like you've now got the same problem I complained
about here in the message "Missing messages" on about 30th May. Note
I've removed the image who's address I posted.

I didn't get any replies, so, if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I think that there is no missing messages.
New posts are present as unreaded.
But some thread by the underline says: Hé, see inside my thread, there
is some message unreaded. But there is no such messages in the thread
and i beleive that there should be no such messages. Only the undelined
status is wrong.

Do you have any message filters active?

Is it possible that there Was an unread message but your filter made it
disappear?

No filter ... but i beleibe that the problem is on the server "news.mozilla.org" for the group server "news.mozilla.org" because the day after he want to download a huge amount of messages - after answering NO i did not want any download followed by the opening then collapsing the offended threads all goes well.