Michael Hannon schrieb:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
In any case, happy to not be in charge any more, makes laughing about
this much easier than in earlier times.

Who's in charge now?

The collective of the SeaMonkey Council (of which I'm remaining a part, but just as one of multiple people, not as the project coordinator).

I'm sorry to hear you've stopped running the project. Thanks for your
work on the browser over the past few years (not to mention LCARStrek!).

As a note, LCARStrek will continue to be developed (but now for both SeaMonkey and Firefox). ;-)

As for me, my personal priorities have changed as stated in http://home.kairo.at/blog/2010-10/personal_priorities and I moved on, see also http://home.kairo.at/blog/2011-05/full_time_at_csi_mozilla - which now makes me say things like "A beta user sample of [roughly 4-5x the release users of SeaMonkey] is too small to give us really good data on stability, but so far it looks stable enough to ship this as a final release." :)

I'm not too far away, but not here as much as previously. And I feel good getting less vitriol about my work and working with people who can do Mozilla stuff full-time. ;-)

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)