WLS wrote:
William DeCoster wrote:
Please relay to the seamonkey people. Composer: click on a graphic it
duplicates and jumps up to another location, (annoying). The graphic
does delete ok, Never an issue before this release. Other annoying
"Features" Pop Up anouncements and compress email folder
announcements. Please, dump this stuff, I can't believe anyone would
want it.

The SeaMonkey people are to my knowledge not doing any development of
Composer and IMHO think it should be removed from the suite.

What is it with people who think that if they don't use something it should cease to exist? I heard the same thing about Chatzilla in a chat room Monday, and I was using CZ right then!

If you don't like it, don't use it. Some of us use that composer to maintain a ton of HTML docs, and some wouldn't use SM otherwise.

I haven't seen any Pop Up or compress email folder announcements. I have
seen door hanger announcements. Which I like, love and want some more!

Perhaps you should review all of your preference and set them accordingly.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have