On 06/16/2011 07:41 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 06/16/2011 06:26 PM, Philip Chee wrote:
>> If it is only sometimes, then this implies a network or connectivity
>> problem.
>>
>> Phil
>>

> I thought of that. However, as mentioned when the popup occurs & when I
> follow through, the password *is* correct and already entered in the
> popup screen, however the remember/save is unchecked. I'll try to get a
> screenshot of it next time, but that indicates to me that is it a client
> issue rather than a network or connectivity problem.

Here is a screenshot.

<http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/screenshotenteryourpass.png/>

As you can see, the password is already filled  in (and shows properly
when I open Tools|Password Manager. Note however that 'Use Password
Manager to remember this password' is unchecked. I just check it and
click OK & I'm good.

Also note that it seems to happen randomly on each of my accounts, i.e.,
it's not the same account each time.