On 6/18/2011 8:40 PM, Rufus wrote:

I find that hard to believe as stated.  The feature set "as implemented"
within the *current* releases as coded is dependent on the Gecko engine,
but for a *new* product what we are talking about is a set of design
requirements and interface specifications - not the actual
implementation in code to accomplish the task.  I like the SM
implementation...(completely) new code, same look.

I'll make you a deal, if you want to HIRE me, with a contract, weekly pay, etc. And give me a device or two that I can test my code on. And pay for any dev kits I need to do the work.

I will attempt this task.

Beyond that I don't think I (or anyone here) would have time or the ability to do it.

I may also require you to hire additional people to make this possible (since I know very little about the mail side of things)

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)