Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Mon, 04 Jul 2011 11:07:23 -0700, /Rufus/:

The premise that Apple "won't allow" is simply false - period. The
you don't want to swim in their pool?..fine. Just say so. But It's
not "impossible". Just flat not.

Sounds like you're saying: "teleportation is not impossible (given
enough man years to discover it), so why don't you step in to discover
it?". Would you step in to?

...well, since you brought it up...

<http://www.physorg.com/news193551675.html>

Obviously you lack enough technical detail to understand it, and I find
your rant(?) futile, the least.

No. You just don't understand what I'm getting at. I'm not saying "bring Mozilla to iOS". I'm saying it's not "impossible" to duplicate the SM experience using WebKit.

Open/expand your mind...

--
     - Rufus